Announcement

Collapse

Re: Bans and Support

We have moved our banning system to a new sub-forum here: http://forum.helnetworks.org/forumdisplay.php?58-Ban-Reports

Support requests MUST be posted here, any posts for support on any other part of the forums will be ignored and closed.
See more
See less

Server Down Info!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Down Info!?

Any info when server will be up again?? already 24h server down dont whant go back to NA...

Ty for answer!

Hi,

We typically don't give a time because doing so means you will probably be let down if we miss it. We were made aware of a bug exploit that we've been working on tracking the items from. We took the server down because it makes it much easier to track and stops them from moving items around. We know its inconvenient for everyone (including my weekend qq) but we think its the best course of action. We believe we've got most of the characters now. It is worth noting that it is only a few individuals with loads of accounts. I've taken advantage of this server time and also banned some regular hackers as well.

We'll look at giving out some compensation for the downtime after the server is back up. We'll try to let people know and we appreciate everyone's patience during this time.

GM's will NEVER ask for your password or 4 digit pin. Don't give these to anyone.

Comment

BAN all that scamers pernament + IP delete that disease!...
      Ty for answer and great work hope we can play again soon

P.S. if there is chance get 2x soul stones for all players?? i mean i dont finsih yesterday and today DQ for soul stones :/ by pushing T button

Comment

I agree with you Theman

Comment

Originally posted by TheMan View Post

P.S. if there is chance get 2x soul stones for all players?? i mean i dont finsih yesterday and today DQ for soul stones :/ by pushing T button
          I'll discuss with Four the compensation once server is back up. Thanks for your support

GM's will NEVER ask for your password or 4 digit pin. Don't give these to anyone.

Comment

Verses Castle was yesterday, anyway you guys could make it for today?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMan View Post

i agree ........
              Shincan

Comment

Wow.......

Comment

Working...
                X