Announcement

Collapse

Re: Bans and Support

We have moved our banning system to a new sub-forum here: http://forum.helnetworks.org/forumdisplay.php?58-Ban-Reports

Support requests MUST be posted here, any posts for support on any other part of the forums will be ignored and closed.
See more
See less

Suggestions for the game to be active again! /sugestões para ressuscitar o aika

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for the game to be active again! /sugestões para ressuscitar o aika

Hello all of us who are playing aika, we know that the game is quite stopped without pvp / pve, most of the players are getting discouraged, selling their accounts or stopping
    We need to attract new players and for that, so I created this post for everyone for your opinion on the event tips,

I played aika since 2015 and I stopped in 2016 and I'm coming back now, I hope the gms make the game grow again (because we're players trying to call people who used to play)
    And also I think they should decrease the game to 3 nations or even to 2nations (So the pvp of the game gets frenetic)
    This is the time that we must unite to rebuild the game!!!!

(GET/COMMENT HERE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICS TO ATTRACT NEW PLAYERS)

I love you all and do not let aika stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Portuguese
    Olá, todos nós que estamos jogando aika, sabemos que o jogo está completamente parado sem pvp / pve, a maioria dos jogadores está se desencorajando, vendendo suas contas ou parando
    Precisamos atrair novos jogadores e por isso, criei esta publicação para todos para sua opinião sobre as dicas do evento,
    Eu joguei aika desde 2015 e parei em 2016 e volto agora, espero que os gms tornem o jogo crescer novamente (porque somos jogadores que tentam chamar pessoas que costumavam jogar)
    E também acho que eles deveriam baixar o jogo para 3 nações ou até 2nações (então o pvp do jogo fica frenético)
    Este é o momento que devemos unir para reconstruir o jogo !!!!
    (DEIXE AQUI CRITICAS CONSTRUTIVAS PARA ATRAIS NOVOS JOGADORES)
    Eu amo todos vocês e não deixe o Aika parar.

DECREASE TO 2 NATIONS (MORE PVP/PVE)
    33.33%
    DECREASE TO 3NATIONS
    18.52%
    MAKE EVENT PVP- 3X3 IN AITAN ARENA (WITH TWITCH OR LIVE STREAM)
    7.41%
    BRING THE EASTER EVENT (RABBIT) AGAIN!
    40.74%

Boa naomi boa <3

Comment

Será que a entrada de disqueroa e honra 85 tbém n animaria o pessoal a voltar? junto com o evento de pascoa!!!!

Comment

Event, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee =[

Comment

Well you can't make only 2 nations tbh...cuz there's no point in that cuz it would lituarly be 2 diff zones both nations have relics diff zones and we at same sh1t. But it would be good to go back to 3 nations!
          Proper support: Dude will you shut the fuck up already? Not everything is a conspiracy against players and not everything is intended in the most horrible way possible. Just quit flapping on and on about shit that you know nothing about and mind your own business so we can have enough time to mind ours instead of having to come over here every 3 seconds to reply to another one of your stupid threads...

Comment

Spreading into 4 nations when we barely had the player base for a thriving 3 nations was a bad choice to begin with.

Comment

Hire a full time GM that dont play game, fully focus on managing the game, event and so on.
              Instead of GM that "Busy in Real Life", what for if you busy but still want to have fun with the name "GM".

Comment

Seria bom se vcs desse abp no domingos pra glr up 60-75 isso ajuda MT lá trazer um evento do coelho e usa abp + scroll upa 80 rápidao e coloca alguma loja que venda itens pra glr se refina isso anima demais tbm na minha opinião

Comment

Aika
                  • Release 85 cap with 85 honor. This is a very good cap and classes get new skills.
                  • If possible change binding times on relics from every 5 hours to every 2-3 hours to increase raiding/defending. That way pvp is more active.
                  • Change to 3 nation PvP.
                  • Add daily/weekly/monthly events into the game.
                    • PvP event idea. Kill xx amount of players receive a chest having a chance to obtain one of multiple items.
                    • PvP event idea. Kill xx amount of LM/Archons recieve an rng box.
                    • Soul event idea. Kill xx amount of mobs for a chance to obtain a high ranked soul, last 4 hours. (Can be completed x3 daily)
                    • Shop idea. Open a shop that only uses certain in game currency that lets you buy CAE/PvP box/Pran repair etc. All items are bound from this shop and you can only buy x amount of items weekly/monthly.
                    • PvE event idea. Hunt xx amount of mobs to collect a certain item. Turn in said item to npc to collect accessory reward chest. Chest contains one random accessory. Can be done once a week.
                    • PvP ranking event. Top 10 players of the week obtain a reward. Rank 1 - Light of Hestiax2 Rank 2-3 - Light of Hestiax1 Rank 4-10 Rub/Pell AA x1 (Or something like that. Gives you a goal to let people pvp more since they are being rewarded for top ranking.)
                    • PvE Event - Speed clear. Random dungeon every week, players must clear it as fast as they can for a random reward.

Comment

I dont agree with Pvp Ranking TOP10 because the CL's never will come to rank or top10 XD

Comment

Rabbits everywhere!
                      Proper support: Dude will you shut the fuck up already? Not everything is a conspiracy against players and not everything is intended in the most horrible way possible. Just quit flapping on and on about shit that you know nothing about and mind your own business so we can have enough time to mind ours instead of having to come over here every 3 seconds to reply to another one of your stupid threads...

Comment

Originally posted by naomiionaga View Post
                        I dont agree with Pvp Ranking TOP10 because the CL's never will come to rank or top10 XD
                        They could also break it down by top pvp kills per class that way CL's would still be ranked and be rewarded. But overall pvp rankings would be best since it has a wider competition thus the rewards should be greater.

Comment

Working...
                        X