Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why the NSE

Hello,.
    why when I try to play like this happen?
    How to fix this? thanks
    Check the picture

The server is still down. It is supposed to do this.

GM's will NEVER ask for your password or 4 digit pin. Don't give these to anyone.

Comment

Okay, thanks. I will try again after the normal server again

Comment

Originally posted by Eriam View Post
        The server is still down. It is supposed to do this.
        Gm with all respect, try to study about Games and / or hacking, this is not the server (at least what is written there is not) that is the file ItenList7.bin that is where the Items are for the client Look for this file to visually show the InGame player. It may be corrupted due to some anti-virus that is installed on the pc.

Comment

Originally posted by DelphiMaster View Post

Gm with all respect, try to study about Games and / or hacking, this is not the server (at least what is written there is not) that is the file ItenList7.bin that is where the Items are for the client Look for this file to visually show the InGame player. It may be corrupted due to some anti-virus that is installed on the pc.
          You know nothing about our systems. Don't presume to know you do. Check announcements.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

lol kid... no the issue here is that we havnt applied the client patch to replace the itemlist file so it's failing a hash check... reason for all this? THE SERVER IS DOWN, IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS.
            The Legend

Comment

Just gonna leave this here o: its from progamercity look at the creater of the post in my screenshot XD

Comment

Originally posted by Sakuranai View Post
                Just gonna leave this here o: its from progamercity look at the creater of the post in my screenshot XD
                Prove that I'm the same person who did it!
                Although this and many other hacks are still working even with anticheat. Unfortunate.

Comment

idc if its you or not, its up to the GM's what they do with it
                  Thats okay, hackers tend to be the type to have a big ego and like to show off there hacks in game like they cool, who ever these people are, they will get caught eventually :3

Sounds like you think u know a thing or two about hacking / games one can only assume its the same person based on ur post
                  Last edited by Sakuranai; 04-07-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

What you said does not prove anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X