[Guide] Referal system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Referal system

What you need to do is click on this link here.
    Click referral under the user panel and donations sections.

You will be shown a referral link to give to people which is permanently linked to your account and also some banners if you want to do some promotion work!
    Give this link to anyone you wish to refer and when they open our website with your referal link to make a new account, it will automatically be logged on our system.

You can also make use of the banners to advertise on forums.

Rewards for this include:
    For any amount of D-Points your referral purchases, you will receive 5% of any amount they buy. With your referral will still receiving 100% of their purchase.
    Last edited by Eriam; 09-09-2016, 08:38 PM.
    Admins/GMs will NEVER ask for your password or character pin.
    Ban reports
    Support tickets
    If anyone asks you for your account details, do NOT reveal your info and report it to us.
    Admins do NOT require your password to log into your account.
    Our staff listing can be found here.

Good job implementing this.
    Last edited by windwalk; 01-06-2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

what if you referred somene before this was implemented.. lol. im always getting rekt by new stuff XD
      Realize, Real Lies.

Real Eyes, See.

-Me

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
        what if you referred somene before this was implemented.. lol. im always getting rekt by new stuff XD
        it's been out for a while now :P we're just making sure everyone knows how to use it xD
        The Legend

Comment

LOL well then... i shall loo into this~
          Realize, Real Lies.

Real Eyes, See.

-Me

Comment

Originally posted by Hermione View Post
            What you need to do is click on this link here.
            You will be shown a referral link which is permanently linked to your account.
            Give this link to anyone you wish to refer and when they open our website with your referal link to make a new account.
            It will automatically be logged on our system.

Rewards
            For any ammount of D-Points your referral purchases, you will receive 5% of any ammount they buy.
            Your referral will still receive 100% of their purchase.
            Doe's this thing still works? I've been inviting a lot of friends online and i am planning to invite a lot of friends to my house to see this game in my own computer and let them register. Doe's this thing involve ips?

thanks. Your reply is very important as part of my plans since playing this game is still fun. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ifox View Post

Doe's this thing still works? I've been inviting a lot of friends online and i am planning to invite a lot of friends to my house to see this game in my own computer and let them register. Doe's this thing involve ips?

thanks. Your reply is very important as part of my plans since playing this game is still fun. Thanks
              Yes it does! I need to update them for the new site (its late and I've had a stressful day so it'll be tomorrow) but on the new site under the user panel section you'll find the referrals. There are some lovely banners there as well for promotion if people want too

GM's will NEVER ask for your password or 4 digit pin. Don't give these to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eriam View Post

Yes it does! I need to update them for the new site (its late and I've had a stressful day so it'll be tomorrow) but on the new site under the user panel section you'll find the referrals. There are some lovely banners there as well for promotion if people want too
                Thank you so much.i was just wondering cos everytime we click the referal link it brings us to the main page and by the time we click the register, the referal number gone.

Comment

Thank you so much.i was just wondering cos everytime we click the referal link it brings us to the main page and by the time we click the register, the referal number gone.
                  If you want to be absolutely certain it has worked, then make a support ticket with the username and I'll check.

EDIT: Updated the main post.
                  Last edited by Eriam; 08-20-2016, 09:24 AM.

GM's will NEVER ask for your password or 4 digit pin. Don't give these to anyone.

Comment

If you want to be absolutely certain it has worked, then make a support ticket with the username and I'll check.

EDIT: Updated the main post.
                    Okay2 i will but is it possible for me to send it to you privately? I wish to ask you something regarding the system that has something to do with the dpoints and such. Thank you.

Comment

Okay2 i will but is it possible for me to send it to you privately? I wish to ask you something regarding the system that has something to do with the dpoints and such. Thank you.
                      Support section can only be seen by admins.

Comment

Support section can only be seen by admins.
                        Okay2 thank you....

Comment

is there a way to find out who is my referrals?

Comment

Working...
                          X